Tuesday 26 October 2010

PCB ready

Today we received our brand new PCB and the result is nice, that can't be denied! Fine details and colors. The look is very professional. I like the originally V lay out of the status leds for instance. We accomplished a proper design with finding an ordered way for the components that looks not overwhelmed or busy at all. Moreover, care has been taken to respect the lay out of the existing boards in order to receive a fluent transient among them. I can't show this yet because the board must be fully ready to mount first. I think the pictures below speak for them self:

Full size:









Zoom in:













Next step is soldering the components. Of course I will post a few pictures on the progress. I will zoom in on the antenna connection and mounting because we never did a thing like that. So stay tuned for the next episode.


(Click on the picture to view in original size) 

No comments:

Post a Comment